Become a Member!
Run with a WILD Crowd all year!
|The year-round benefits of zoo membership:
• Free & unlimited general admission to the zoo for one year
• Invitations to special Members Only events,including our MAD Safari, Sneak Peeks of new exhibit & facilities, Pumpkin Carving Night
• The inside scoop on things new at the zoo - including animals!
• Free Admission to Easter EGG-stravaganza
(Plus no standing in the admissions line!)
• Free Adult Admission to Boo at the Zoo
• 10% off your purchases at the Tiger’s Paw Gift Shop & Safari Café
• Free e-mail subscription of “The Wild Times” Newsletter
• Discounts on educational classes, zoo camps & birthday parties
• Access to a Discounted Zoo Train Punch Card
(10 rides for $15 instead of $20)
• Free stroller use
(limited to 1 per visit and availability)
• Free or reduced admission to more than 150 zoos and aquariums across the nation
Membership Frequently Asked Questions
Become a member!
Renew your membership!
Check the status on your account!
||Membership benefits for the adult named on the card.
||Membership benefits for the one or two adults named on the card and their immediate children under the age of 18 residing at the same address.
||Membership benefits for the one or two adults named on the card residing at the same address and their grandchildren under the age of 18.
||Membership benefits for the one or two adults named on the card and their immediate family under the age of 18 residing at the same address, their grandchildren under age 18, plus two additional free guests each visit.
||Option can be added to any membership. For an additional $15, you can add one guest with each visit for a year. Guest(s) must be accompanied by a member.
||A Replacement or additional membership card can be purchased for a small fee of $5. To request a new or additional card please contact the Tiger's Paw Gift Shop at (218) 730-4500.
Most participating zoos will accept the above membership categories. Some zoos consider a family as 2 adults and 2 children. Please check beforehand with the zoo you plan to visit.